Events: content & promotion
- Got an important event coming up?
- Want to create innovative and interesting ways to promote it?
- Need to pull together an attractive high profile panel of speakers?
- Looking to produce content during and after the event to promote it and tell the world what happened?
- Richard has a strong track record of organising, hosting and promoting conferences, seminars and roundtables for the different business titles he has worked for.
From his wide network of contacts Richard can help pull together agenda-setting panels of key personalities from both inside the relevant industry, but across all business areas.
He will work with you to help create a buzz and an excitement about your event in the months and weeks leading up to it through website and social media activity and by targeting key people you want to attend with targeted newsletters.
Then on the day itself use live tweeting, blogging and video and audio interviews to let the world know what they are missing. This helps connect with potential new and existing customers with relevant, targeted added value content that means your key audience will be still aware of your event days and weeks after it has happened.
Produce post event coverage, news stories, blogs or a conference report for your website which again can be pushed out to key customers via targeted email newsletters and through social media.
Contact Richard for more information and costs on firstname.lastname@example.org.